Connect To The Cities Of The Future
The Smart City concept underscores the need to leverage information and communications technologies to deliver higher-quality citizen services more efficiently, significantly reduce operational cost as well as bring about behaviour change in government workers, city businesses and citizens.
To this end, smart city technologies promote an incredible range of cloud-based and Internet of Things (IoT)-based services that are shaping the next wave of digital transformation.
Customer-centricity is a top priority in everything we do, which includes understanding and delivering what our customers truly need. We are firmly focused on expanding our deployment of IoT solutions in the smart city space, an important step in realising our vision of creating a “Better City, Better World”.
In recognition of our efforts to advance the development of smart cities, REDtone was named “Malaysia Innovative Smart City Solution Provider of the Year” in 2016 by Frost & Sullivan.
- 2017 IOT Predictions in Malaysia – 31 December 2016.
- Malaysia’s National IoT Strategic Roadmap – 2016 In Review. 30 Dec 2016.
- Q&A – Your IOT Journey Starts Here – 15 Sept 2016.
- IOT World – Your IOT Journey Starts Here – 14 Aug 2016.
- “Internet of Things (IOT) – Malaysia Need to Step Up or Risk Being Left Behind”. – 5 Aug 2016.